Our family ministry provides support, encouragement and training for couples and families so that they can grow spiritually healthy families and marriages. It is our desire to support parents and couples as they grow a spiritually healthy home. Join us as we intentionally walk with parents through each stage of their child’s life, birth through high school, and with couples through premarital classes, marriage mentoring, and monthly events!
Below are the current opportunities. If you don't see an opportunity that interests you, select "Not Sure" and we'll connect with you!
- Planning, registration help, hosting, greeting, set up and tear down
MARRIGE MATTER FACILITATORS
- Facilitating a table of adults for Marriage Matters events (once a month)
- Facilitating a table of adults for parenting events (every other month)
RELATIONSHIP FOUNDATIONS FACILITATORS
- Facilitating a table of adults who are seriously dating or engaged (quarterly, 6-week series)
PATIO TABLE HOSTS
- Greet people and answer questions about the Family Ministry after weekend services