We believe serving re-shapes us into the person God wants us to be as we use our gifts and talents to impact the world around us and making a spiritual impact on the next generation. There are many fun and rewarding ways to volunteer in Children’s Ministry. Leading a small group, greeting families, checking-in kids and volunteers, helping in a classroom, teaching or providing support during the week are a few of the ways you can serve.
Parents, it is our desire that you pursue an active role in your child’s spiritual growth, intentionally taking the opportunity to influence your child’s faith as well as model the importance of serving. We encourage parents to volunteer in your child’s classroom at least once a month. Training for volunteers is provided and scheduling is flexible.
Below are the current opportunities. If you do not see an opportunity that interest you, select "Not Sure" and we'll connect with you!
SMALL GROUP LEADER
- Care for a consistent small group of children during the weekend services.
- Provide an unforgettable welcoming experience for new families at weekend services.
- Dynamically communicate the Bible Story in a captivating and relatable way during weekend services.
- Care for a child with special needs during weekend services.
- Provide organizational support in classrooms and hallways during weekend services.
- Provide quality care for children during weekend services or weekday evenings.
- Use your instrumental and singing talents to lead our kids in worship.