We are so excited for you to join us as we serve our church through production. Below are the current opportunities. New and experienced volunteers are all welcome! We will provide trainings to equip you to serve wherever you are interested.
If you don't see an opportunity that interests you, select "Not Sure" and we'll connect with you!
- Camera Operators operate our broadcast video cameras in the Worship Center. Directed by the Video Director, camera operators get to creatively frame our worship experience. Experience with cameras is helpful, but not necessary.
- The CG Operator is our graphics operator. The CG op runs ProPresenter for worship lyrics and message content and QLab for video playback. Knowledge and experience in worship songs and music is helpful for this role.
- Shading is the task of making all our cameras match and pleasing to the viewer. The shader is stationed in the video room next to the director and communicates with camera operators.
- This position involves operating the lighting console during our services. All of the programming is done beforehand. Those who are more technically inclined can enjoy this position.
FRONT ROW PRODUCER
- Our Front Row Producers ensure that our services run smoothly while sitting in the front row with our congregation. If you are someone who is detailed oriented, this is a great spot for you.
GENERAL AV TECH