Be a part of first impressions at Mariners by serving with the Guest Relations team!
Below are the current opportunities. If you don't see an opportunity that interests you, select "Not Sure" and we'll connect with you!
- Join us Friday afternoons to help assemble the bulletins for the upcoming. weekend
- Welcome guests onto the church campus and escort those unfamiliar with our campus to their destination.
- Help welcome and seat our guests before service.
- Welcome & direct cars to parking areas and help make entering and exiting our campus a pleasant experience.
- Drive our shuttles in the parking lot and offer rides to their destination.
- Be a conductor of our Mariners train and give rides to families on campus.
- Interpret for the deaf during our services.
- Help protect the worship environment during services; pass out bulletins to guests; assist with seating.
- Help during the week with administrative tasks when needed.