Care is a movement of grace designed to bring hope and healing to the hurting.
Below are our current opportunities. If you do not see an opportunity that interests you, select Not Sure and we will connect with you!
- Trained Volunteers who support open table discussions while providing opportunities for all to hear and be heard without judgements or condemnation.
- While there is no way to adequately prepare for the loss of a dear loved one, our memorial volunteers are honored to come alongside you with support and comfort in this confusing and often debilitating time by assisting in coordination for the memorial event and providing support the day of.
- Trained Volunteers who offer Spiritual guidance and emotional support in a safe and confidential environment
- Support care and recovery in office with your gifts in email, google docs and sheets, form response and follow thru as well as special projects. Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information
SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEER
- Are you great with social media, we want to talk to you!
PATIO TABLE VOLUNTEERs
- Are you familiar with care and recovery groups and programs? Our weekend services need volunteers who can help point people to next steps while holding the safety of a listening ear at each of our weekend services